Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Today is the first day of the rest of your life...... #AffirmationTuesday

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday,

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.  I say that because you have an opportunity to start fresh today, to live your dreams today, to set new goals today as today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Today's affirmation supports your fresh start today.  I suggest you spend at least 7 minutes coloring and focusing on this weeks affirmation. 

My Journey
I live my life courageously and fully

From the Daily Word...

My journey through life is an adventure, some parts predictable, others totally unexpected. I may venture down one path only to be diverted to another route.
I begin my day, or my venture, in prayerful awareness of Spirit. I open to guidance and direction. I look for and find the blessings in all my circumstances. Through loving service and acknowledgment of the value of others, I become a blessing in their lives too.
In partnership with Spirit, I make courageous choices. I live fully, filled with excitement and intrigue for what lies ahead. My spirit of adventure welcomes any divergence in the path ahead, for wherever I may go, God goes with me, and all is well.
Here are your free coloring pages






I wish you abundant blessings.

Until next week,


No comments:

Post a Comment