Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Affirmation Tuesday 8.23.16

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!!

I am seeing you in an amazing space of peace with abundant blessings coming to you.    I am loving that we can sit and color for 5 minutes to find some peace in a hectic world.  Coloring allows us to focus on what we are coloring and our weekly affirmation.  This is YOUR time to breath deeply and exhale fully.

I color every day, I always say its for 5 minutes and I end of coloring for an hour.  At the end of the day, I try to clean my space, shut down my computer, turn the lights off and lock up for the day.  I carry with me into my house my prisma coloring pencils and one of my many collected coloring books.  I have noticed that I am now collecting coloring books and I am coloring in a different one each day.  I need to reign myself in as I have partly colored pages in every book.  I seem to spread out....why do I do that?  I would really like to know.  I don't understand my desire to start new when I have not finished the old.  I will work on this in the coming week.

This week I am going to focus on completion while I color.  I am asking that you see me in an amazing space of accomplished goals.

Here is our weekly affirmation

I see all projects and tasks through to completion this week.

Below are your free coloring pages you can print and size them to your liking...thank you to Pokolorujswiat and FaberCastle for the free coloring pages.

Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and goals reached.



No comments:

Post a Comment