Tuesday, August 9, 2016

#AffirmationTuesday

Welcome back,

I got excellent feedback on the beautiful elephant.  My mother was the most vocal "this elephant has too many squares and that is just too much to color."  I can always count on my Mom to be the voice. So this week, I have images that I hope everyone can enjoy coloring.  Each week I will have a detailed image and an image that is a bit less.  I am hoping that this will encourage everyone to download and print the image as big or as small to color while focusing on this weeks affirmation.

I would love to see what you are coloring.  Post on Instagram, Therapy with Stamping's Facebook page or wherever you are posting your art and don't forget to tag #AffirmationTuesday so that I can see and follow your coloring as well.  I write my prayers, thoughts and anything else that comes to me on my coloring page. It is also a great way to keep up with your daily blessings.

Here is our affirmation for the week

My presence makes a difference in the world.  I joyously take on the challenge of exploring my passions and pursuing my goals so that the world can benefit from my existence.

Here are the free coloring pages







I am enjoying my journey and am so glad that you are joining me.  Enjoy your coloring.

Until next week...

Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment