Friday, August 19, 2016

Stampingbella Friday...

...Breathe...

I am releasing the stress of the week and taking time to breathe.  The weekend always seems to be the time to rejuvenate ourselves to get ready for the next week.  Well,  I am going to relax with my wonderful Husband and amazing puppies (11 years old)  and spend time creating with some girlfriends.  I am excited as I am getting to create with a new friend this weekend and I am looking foward to it.  I also have my BFF who is always on the same path as I am...what a blessing that we take our twist and turns at the same time.  I live a truly blessed life.

Now all of this is from coloring the Yogabella...she made me reflect as I was coloring her.  She is so beautiful and looks at peace, which made me think about my life.

Now... I made quite a few mistakes with her.  When opening your copics we need to be careful not to get the ink spots on your paper....well I didn't I had just about every color on my bright white Neenah card stock!  So when you see the confetti everywhere you will understand.  I also learned that instead of using the colorless blender to move color back....when coloring inside your stamped image you can move the wrong color back to its area by using the correct color.  I did it with the lotus flower.  The blue Copic marker B24 was on every tip of the flower and when I put that lighter color R30 it pushed the blue back where it belonged.  So cool, so very cool!!!

Here she is...





I added some Wink of Stella to her top which I showed you in the second picture.  I think she came out adorable.  What do you think of her and have you tried anything different?  If you have made a #yogabella post it so that I can see  your creations.

Until next session,



No comments:

Post a Comment