Friday, August 12, 2016

Ready to Walk

Happy Friday,

I wanted to start my weekend with Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs.   I am naming it Ready to Walk.  When I look at all of the dogs in the stamp set, they are so adorable, funny and extremely cute.  I just look at the set and whoever jumps out is who wants to go on a project.  Today, it was Oscar and Sammy (Yes I name them... and please note that the names may change to protect the innocent! LOL)

I see Sammy as a very happy dog that jumps up and down when he gets excited, and then I see Oscar as a very no nonsense dog with very little patience.  I can see Oscar saying, "Please Sammy its just a walk...geesh." These two are a perfect pair.



I used Copics to color these puppies and I used GlossyAccents on their eyes and the leash which was colored in Copics G24 and C6.

Oscar is in Copics E09, E39, and R39.  His collar is colored with Ranger Enamel Accents Lemon Twist with NUVO Crystal Drops in black for his medallion.

Sammy is in Copics E21, E33 and E34.  His collar is in Ranger Enamel Accents in Electric Lime and Pink Gumball.  Both dogs have Crystal Drops in black as their noses.

The fence is an Art Impressions Stamp called Fence and is colored in Copics E33, E34 and E39.  The tree is from a Lawn Fawn set called Critters Down Under and is colored in Copics E47, G17, YG17 and YG23. The grass is in Copics G29, G05, G17 and G24.  The background is in Distress Inks Broken China, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon.

Oscar, Sammy and I hope you find time to do something that you love as much as Sammy loves walks.

Until next time,









SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment