Monday, August 15, 2016

Its Monday....Stampingbella Week!

Happy Monday!

Last week I did Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs and this week it's Stampingbella!!

I love Girl Power and this Goddess embodies it all in her Stampingbellas.  You must check Em out at www.Stampingbella.com.

Today was all about the weekend.  The weekend is when you let your hair down...and as I am typing this I should have saved Edna for Friday, but I have been wanting to color her ever since I saw her online, in fact, all the bellas you will see this week are bellas from the new line that I have been drooling over and wanting to color ever since they were released. Gigi is on Summer break WE have taken a break from our Creative Chemistry and Copic Jumpstart programs, so I am taking the opportunity to color the new stamps from my favorite lines. Stampingbella is new to my favorites but I LOVE the entire line.

So today I colored Edna in my favorite colors (I know they are all my favorites!)


When I saw Edna I thought she had to have a dirty martini.  She looks like that is what she would drink.  She is adorable...what do you think?  I also think you need to get your own and post your Edna's on Instagram with the tag #Edna4TWS so I can see your vision of this sexy angel.

Now for the coloring...
On Edna dress and shoes I used Copics V12, V14, RV66 and Wink of Stella Clear 999;
On the wings I used Wink of Stella Violet 080;
On Edna's hair I used Copics RV17, RV23 and RV66 with Wink of Stella Dark Pink 027;
The rose in Edna's hair was colored with Copics R27, YG17 and R39;
On her lips I used Wink of Stella Pink 025;
Edna's skin color is Copics E31, E33 and E34; and
For that fabulous Dirty Martini I used YG23 and for the olive I used YG03.

Until next session...




No comments:

Post a Comment