Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Its my play day....

I so look forward to Wednesdays, I get to play with Gigi and create amazing things that I can later make into cards or use the new techniques to work in my art journal and for other fun projects.

My art style has changed considerably over the years.  I was a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and now I am the proud owner of Therapy with Stamping...crafting my way to sanity one project at a time.   I have found that I am now at the "express myself" stage and I want the opportunity to see many different Arts&Craft companies so that I can enjoy them.

First I want to show you what I can now do with a clear tile and alcohol inks.  This is a very cool technique because I can create this! BooYah!!

 Next up this beautiful tag.  The technique is called MonoPrint.  I fell in love with the way that the alcohol ink moves on your craft mat and how moving things around will create its own look.  Came out great and a good tip to know is that alcohol inks dry fast so you don't have to wait to stamp and see the finished product.


See you at the next therapy session, let me know if you want to know any more about these products.

Have an amazing Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment