Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday! Inner Peace

I love Affirmation Tuesday.  I have found that writing my posts for Tuesdays is a JOY.  I love that I can provide a free coloring page and an affirmation to carry us through the week.  I LOVE doing this and am finding inner peace in my life.

I was also posting three other days on this blog to document my art journey.  Well, when I get busy with Old Goat Travel, LLC and life I don't have the time create and write....and we all know I love creating.  Lately, I have found that I am trying to do entirely too much!  Yes Mom I said it... LOL!  I have to manage my time a bit better so I am going to make a few changes on my blog so that I can continue to share my journey here and continue in my inner peace. 


I am going to continue my Tuesday posts, but my other posts are going to be when I have the time to write.   I am working on my art journey and will stay true to that.  I will continue to create and document my art journey here but it will be more organic and not as much on a schedule.

Affirmation Tuesday is so much fun as I look for new artist and coloring pages.   I have a new digi-artist, the Chubby Mermaid and you can view her Easy store here.  She is allowing me to pay a nominal fee to provide the images here on my blog for you to download for free and use.  She also has amazing coloring books.  Check her out.


Here is your affirmation from the Daily Word

Inner Peace
I practice peace in this tranquil moment.
No matter where I am, or what situation I find myself in, peace is always available to me. Peace is a sensation free of conflict or turmoil. It is a knowing of calm, serenity, and tranquility.
I acknowledge that in my life there are situations that may leave me feeling unsettled. In times of change or challenge my unchecked thoughts can turn to worry or fear. My actions may become rushed and reflexive. Noticing this frenzied state, I make a conscious effort to calm my thoughts and practice peace in this moment.
Taking a few deep breaths, I hit the pause button. I whisper to myself: Peace, be still. I affirm that God is present right where I am, guiding me to the right and perfect outcome.

He woke up and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!” Then the wind ceased, and there was a dead calm.—Mark 4:39

As a reminder,
Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. During this time I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.








As Always…wishing you love, abundant blessings and inner peace.





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment