Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Affirmation Tuesday - Gratitude

Hello and welcome to another Affirmation Tuesday!

Today my family and I head home...being with my parents always make my DH and I want to move immediately... this time was no different!  I am grateful, that God is in control and we are always where we are supposed to be.  I am sharing my gratitude with you this week.  Here is our affirmation from the daily word:



I SHARE MY GRATITUDE FREELY WITH OTHERS AND MY HAPPINESS INCREASES.

Recent scientific studies show that a grateful outlook on life yields a higher happiness quotient. With this thought in mind, I reflect on the people, places, experiences, and things for which I am grateful.  
I give thanks to Spirit for the endless blessings of connection, creativity, and awe that this world and its inhabitants provide. I pause and look around or within my own heart to find little gems for which I am grateful and then speak my gratitude.  I share my grateful heart freely with others and see how their faces brighten. My joy is contagious and I attract others who are grateful for the boundless gifts of life.

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; teach and admonish one another in all wisdom; and with gratitude in your hearts sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God.—Colossians 3:16

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. During this time I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Below are your free coloring pages you can print and size them to your liking.







As Always...Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and goals reached.



No comments:

Post a Comment