Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Affirmation Tuesday where we affirm our good and color...what is better than that?

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday,

I can't imagine anything better than affirming God's goodness and coloring.   

When I started my spiritual journey I forgot how powerful daily affirmations are. Affirmations can really affect your entire day.  When my brother and I were children, my Mom use to make us say, "I feel healthy.  I feel happy.  I feel terrific."  We would start saying the statement quietly and then build the statement as we said it each time until we were shouting and laughing as we said it.  We normally said it three to four times to get to the actual joy it would make us feel inside.   My brother on the other hand did not like nor did he want join in on the fun, but when he did...he felt terrific too.  As an adult I realize that Mom had us saying an affirmation and I can tell you, even today, when I am feeling a bit blue I say that simple affirmation in just the same way and I end up laughing at the end of it, just as I did when I was a little girl.  Thanks Mom!

So I challenge you this week, start your day with my Mom's affirmation and let me know how it makes you feel.  Remember, you must say it over and over until that feeling inside changes into pure joy.  

I feel healthy.  I feel happy.  I feel terrific.

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. During this time I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Below is your free coloring page you can print and size to your liking.  This one is for you Mommy!




As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and goals reached

No comments:

Post a Comment