Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Well... Its about time!!!

Well...Its about time I start to post on a regular basis.  I have had this blog since... well I won't tell you how long but let's just say 2013, 2014 and 2015 really got away from me.  I mean I sat up and blinked and it was May 23, 2016!  I feel as if my body is now back inline with my head.  That being said, I have been creating, just not writing about it.

I have already mentioned my new work space, but it has it's journey just like the the rest of us.  In April 2014 I decided to build a she-shed on my property to house my office, Old Goat Travel, LLC and my creative space or what we all call...The Journey.  It is aptly named because I own a travel agency that I work out of every day and I also am an artist and paper crafter.  Yet lately, I have been doing a lot of watercoloring and coloring with copics, but I digress.  This is about my she-shed or the Journey which really is well named as I go on a journey each and every day here either through booking someone's travel, delving into my art journal or creating a card.  Oh did you ask.... are their pictures?  Well, of course there are.











No comments:

Post a Comment