Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Day One of posting my art for the day...

Each day I will post art that I am working on....well it may not be posted every day, but I will have air for each day when I post.  I am positing for June 1-7.  Isn't that special that I am posting for 7 days.  Lets hope I do better on my next post

Well here goes...
This beautiful OWL is from Jessica Lynn, http://jessicalynnoriginal.com



These watercolors are from Sandy Allnock #PaintAlongSeries.  It was a blast to learn how to watercolor.  These were my first.
This is a hero arts jiggling fairy

This my tag for  Tim Holtz #CreativeChemistry Class 101 Day 2 - Project 1
This my tag for  Tim Holtz #CreativeChemistry Class 101 Day 2  - Project 2
This my tag for  Tim Holtz #CreativeChemistry Class 101 Day 2 - Project 3
This my tag for  Tim Holtz #CreativeChemistry Class 101 Day 3
This my tag for  Tim Holtz #CreativeChemistry Class 101 Day 3
This is a technique that I did wrong not wanting to ink my embossing folder.
This my tag for  Tim Holtz #CreativeChemistry Class 101 Day 3
This is the same technique inking my embossing folder and seeing it came out decidingly better.  So I learned...get over yourself and play!!! :)

I now need to get Day 8 done....I think I am going to pull form my stash because I have a lot of work created this year that I can put on the blog. So every day should not be an issue.  

Are you ready for my journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment