Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Homework for #CopicsJumpStart Class...

I am taking a class from Sandy Allnock #CopicsJumpStartClass.  I had all intentions that this would pull me from work on time and get me on a daily therapy session with my copics.  I am 48 markers away from a complete set of Copic Sketch Markers! So excited!  Which is another reason I took this class...must learn how to properly care for and use my markers,  right?   Well, this past week was productive in all areas but HOMEWORK!!!  I must do better...this is all that I have gotten completed as I have not sat down and just caught up.




After completing these assignments, I must say YR16, Y17, Y11 are my new go to colors for blending.  The assignment was to try out blending options with our copics.  A sheet is provided from class for us to practice on and I discovered my new fav above.  I hope you try this combo out on your projects.  I actually did a birthday card/art piece for someone's birthday this weekend.  You ask "are there pictures?"  Well, of course not...I am still not great at taking pictures of my art once completed.  I am hoping that this is my last learning experience...LOL!!!!

So... I must get the rest of my homework done...stand by for updates..oh and wish me luck!  LOL.

Make your day an amazing one!

No comments:

Post a Comment