Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Happy January 17th!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

I LOVE this affirmation!!!! It is such a great reminder as we go through our own internal wars that there are words to remind us of our inner strength.  I received a note today from my baby brother reminding me how strong I was and that I should see HOPE in every fiber of my being.  Well My Inner Strength is greater than any outer appearances!  I must say I am standing strong and I have HOPE, JOY and LOVE written all over me!  Here’s to your inner strength!
Here is your affirmation for the week from the Daily Word:

My inner strength is greater than any outer appearances.

I am connected within to the spirit of God. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I am divinely uplifted.

I may look back on my life and find times when I felt insignificant or lacking confidence. Still, I take to heart the energy available to all things, even something as simple as water. Once harnessed and directed, water becomes the dynamic force in a steam turbine. Those same molecules, when influenced by cold, become ice with the power to crack concrete and topple trees.

When I discover and harness my power within, I have the potential to make a mighty difference in my life and in the world. I place my attention on Spirit. With faith, I can overcome any circumstance: My inner strength is greater than any outer appearances.

I will put my Spirit within you.—Ezekiel 36:27

Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.



As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment