Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy Tuesday!!!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

The New Year is upon us… we are trying to set up our new routines or revamp old routines  that have been peppered by resolutions and new goals for 2017.  I am affirming patience and calmness in my life by slowing down the thought process and having patience wth myself and those around me.  Patience has been difficult for me, as I think at warp speed, talk at warp speed and work at warp speed.  I will be more patient with myself and affirm calmness everyday.  How about you?
Here is your affirmation for the week

God’s presence keeps me calm and patient at all times.

How do I react to delays that keep me from accomplishing my goals? Experience tells me that getting irritated or impatient will not change the circumstances. A slow line will not move quicker by frowning. Traffic does not clear because I show frustration. What I can do, however, is visualize right outcomes for myself and others.

If I am delayed, I use that time to center my thoughts and to give thanks for God’s presence within. I practice slow, easy breathing while affirming: I am peaceful. I am calm.

Being patient today is an investment in peace for tomorrow. I refrain from being reactionary and saying or doing something I may regret later. As I hold thoughts of peace for others, I benefit from being patient and calm.

As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God.—Psalm 42:1

Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.
As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment