Saturday, June 10, 2017

I am back....not 100% in my healing just yet, but I know that I am on the side of whole and complete health.  I never stop creating, it was my only form of comfort.  So, whenever I could I would continue   coloring, water coloring, DIY projects, of course, making cards and stamping.

I will begin affirmation Tuesdays again, but only when I know that I am having more good days than bad days and can commit to posting every Tuesday.

What I will begin sharing with you are my creations and projects that I am working on for this art journey of mine.

I saw this cute DIY project while combing through Instagram one day.  It was done by #popfizzpaper for #tombow.  I used #tombowextremetabs to hold my layers together.  I put them on and let them cure for 24 hours and now I can pick up from the bowl and the entire #orgtwirlstand (my name for this)  as I will be making different ones for different places in my home, it was so easy to make and you can do so many things with it.  I too went to the dollar store and then I shopped in my craft room and had all of it, but the bottom glitter platter.  Which makes this such a great project of repurposing and using old items in a whole new way.  Thanks so much #popfizzpaper for showing this.  I didn't have to paint because what I had match my room already.  The ones for the house will need to be painted and I can't wait to do those!  Let me know what you think about my project.










As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment