Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Is it Tuesday already?

The weekend just ended...or at least I thought it did.  Its already on the end side of the day on Tuesday!  Where does the time go?  It seems to go faster and faster these days.

Well, I finished the pillows/cushions for my Mom and delivered part on Thursday and the rest putting in the mail today.  I made one house from my Christmas Village, but have not decorated it yet.


I think they are going to be really cute.  My new train set came in today, I am going to put it together to make sure I like it.  This Christmas village has me very excited.  My BFF asked where I was on my Christmas cards and I looked at her like a deer caught in headlights!!!  I haven't even started yet.   I need to focus!!!  I think I will finish my studio, do my base of houses and decide on a design for my Christmas cards this week.  I have Wednesday and Thursday to get these three things done....pray for me!😜

Here are some of my recent coloring's to share:

#AIStamps Art Impressions with some copic coloring.
#AIStamps Art Impressions with copic coloring and white gel pen writing

#MOSDigitial - Mo's Digital with copic coloring.  I am so in love with her!

Until next time, hopefully when I have more finished!  (fingers crossed)


💋


No comments:

Post a Comment