Sunday, October 29, 2017

Trying to Create in Chaos...how do you do it?

Well... I am asking, how do you do it?

I am in chaos.... by chaos I mean...I am surrounded by the end of Irma disruption with the last two boxes to unpack and three bags of samples to put back in the viewing cabinet (that I know have been damaged with the back and forth), sizzix dies (for the Christmas village...attempting for the first time), cushions (sewing cushions for my Mom's bench seating (also first time) and attempting a little coloring therapy.

Coloring has always centered me and when I add meditation to the mix I can conquer the world!!!  I started Affirmation Tuesday as a way to share this amazing clarity with spirit that you get when going into mediation from a creative source.  It produces pure GRATITUDE, it really does.

I say all of this only to share the end product.  I have two different hair styles.  I posted my favorite on Instagram.  This is another cutie from Nay's World. https://www.encysted.com/shop/NaysWorld/; copic coloring, embossing pen and embossing powder.





No comments:

Post a Comment