Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October Catch Up! Post One

I am trying to catch up the last 30-60 days.  I have helped my Mom move into her new home, I have survived Irma, I am living with Hurricane aftermath and I am married to the most amazing man in the  world.

We are having a a crazy time...everytime I think I will update this blog, something else takes my attention.  I am just about putting everything back that Irma made me move.  Either I an getting older or I have more stuff!  It may be a cinbination of the two, but I do know it is taking  me longer than I thought it would.

So I am going to update you gradually over the next couple of posts of my 30 day coloring challenge pieces.  Buckle up and get ready for a bumpy ride!😜

 Angie Girl and colored pencils

 Angie Girl and colored pencils

  Angie Girl and Copic Sketch markers

  Angie Girl and Copic Sketch markers

Have you been to Nays World?  No...well, if you are into mixed media, you need to visit!
Etsy Store:  Funky Girl stamps greeting cards and artwork by NaysWorld on Etsy
YouTube Channel:  Naysworld - YouTube



1 comment:

  1. I love absolutely everything. You have got some coloring skills! Thanks so much for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete