Monday, November 13, 2017

Day of World Kindness

Good evening,

I spent the morning cleaning up and updating inventory... I then got to play with my new Cricut Maker.  Well, first...it is fast!  I love that.  Second, I am going to make a quilt, probably not this year, but I am definitely making a quilt.

The afternoon went by so fast, that I almost missed World Kindness Day.  Wow!!! How would that look, I am living Love and Kindness this year, and I miss World Kindness Day?  Well, here is the card that I put together for today.  



I am wishing all of you Love and Kindness in your lives.  I am seeing joy bubbling up from the tip of your toes to the top of your head, and it bubbles over so much that all you have left is Love and Kindness to share.  

Each one love one...let's make this a better world.  I promise to update sooner with some updated projects.  I found some new challenges to add.  So I must get back on schedule.

The good news... I am back...just like Lucious Lions from Empire! 😜

Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment