Monday, July 18, 2016

I don't know about you, but when the week starts fresh it is open to all new  possibilities.  Lately, my possibilities are endless, which are good...right?  Well, I can't seem to walk and chew gum here lately.  I have been doing the #thedailymaker30daycoloringchallenge, and it helps center me after a long day.  I had to rethink that and have moved my coloring to during the day because I found I was a day behind on my posting.  So now I have that handled and it... here is #thedailymarkercoloringchallenge Day 14.





Now for why I haven't posted since July 7th... because, to be honest, I am not sure what happened to July 8th - 15th.... I think I was so busy with the 30 days of coloring challenge, that I just forgot all about my blog.  I am focusing on my art journey, which is what I am supposed to be doing, but if you don't document where you are, you will never see how far you've come.

When I sat down today I said to myself...self we are on Day 14 and I haven't written on my blog since the 7th, which was day 2.  Really??!?!?!?!?  I missed that much? I believe in the day snatcher.  I think some force comes down and takes days away...lol... Haven't you ever experienced a Monday turning into a Thursday and you got anything done. Now can you see why I am in therapy :).

So just to keep myself current and to take up space so I don't have to write as much, here are...drum roll please... Day 8-13!!  LOL enjoy and talk to you later this week.  On my next post I am going to catch up where I am with Tim Holtz #CreativeChemistry, and then I will let you know where I am with #copicsjumpstart.   Lots of exciting things coming up....:D!  So without further delay the Tag Update Show...ladies...

This is Day #3 is from the Affectionate Wonders Color Art for everyone by Leisure Arts.  I have only used pencils in the book thus far.


This is Day #4 hero arts stamp and copic coloring.


Day #5 was a poll of which mermaid should I make a card with.  The choice was the first one, purple hair and turquoise fins.  Card coming soon!

Day #6 is watercoloring in Painterly Days "the Flower" Watercoloring Book by Kristy Rice.  


 Day #7 coloring in the Affectionate Wonders Color Art for everyone by Leisure Arts.  I have only used pencils in the book thus far.


 Day #8 watercoloring in Painterly Days "the Flower" Watercoloring Book by Kristy Rice.


Day #9 coloring in the Affectionate Wonders Color Art for everyone by Leisure Arts.  I have only used pencils in the book thus far.

 Day #10 coloring in the Affectionate Wonders Color Art for everyone by Leisure Arts.  I have only used pencils in the book thus far.


 Day #11  This beautiful green giraffe is the 2nd lesson in my #Copics Number 2 Guide.

 Day #12 These beautiful fishes made me feel like a true colorist.  I followed the instructions in the #Copics Number 2 Guide and OMG I felt like I can master these copics one day.  Isn't it amazing that little fishes can make my heart sing? LOL

 Day #13 This is  a Jessica Lynn original.   I used distress inks for the background and copics on the birds.  I love how their feathers came out.  What do you think?


Finally,  caught up!!!.  Boy oh boy this was such a pain in the butt that I won't get behind again!

Talk soon!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment