Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Merry Christmas

Happy Tuesday!!!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Christmas is just a few days away and I wanted to provide an affirmation that would provide a reminder for an expanded consciousness.  We are thankful for the gifts that we receive and need to remember that no matter what we receive during this holiday season that we have already been given the best gift...LOVE.  This is a gift that we share with each other and the world.  

Here is your affirmation for the week

My spirit rejoices in the infinite goodness of God.

My five senses are part of my abundance from God. With these senses, I take in the gifts this season brings: the touch of a loved one’s hand in mine, the welcoming aroma of scented candles, the dazzling site of colorful lights, the delicious taste of a fresh baked cookie, and the harmonious sounds of a Christmas carol.

There is, however, a joy that takes me beyond what I perceive through my physical senses. With a deeper sense of Spirit, I am aware of the goodness of God that is evident as it moves in and through my life and all life continuously.

My spirit does rejoice in the infinite goodness of God. I give thanks for the blessings of the past and present and I am thankful for those yet to be received.

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.—John 4:24


Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.


Merry Christmas! I affirm you receive all the things your heart wishes for.





No comments:

Post a Comment