Thursday, November 3, 2016

Well....Affirmation Tuesday on Thursday!

Well....Affirmation Tuesday on Thursday!

This is not a hoax! :)  My baby, the most handsomest cairn terrier ever, Jack had surgery and my focus has been on him.  So I did not post on Tuesday, but Jack and Jill are back in the office with me today so I thought a gratitude post would be most appropriate.

I am currently in a 30 day coloring challenge, which is what started this in the beginning.  Check out #30DayColoringChallenge and let me know if you join, I will follow and comment on your IG page. (I can hear my Mom right now...what is IG...it's Instagram,  and you would know if you had an account :O...LOL.)  I love my Mom and how her brain works... I especially love that she is still in my head guiding me.  I have an AMAZING Mommy!!

So back to Affirmation Tuesday (on Thursday this week)

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Here is your affirmation for the week

Thank You, God!

I give thanks for my divine qualities and gifts.


Thank You, God, for this amazing life and everything in it! Thank You, God, for Your omnipresence, that I may experience Your glorious nature both within and all around me. Thank You, God, for Your omnipotence, that I may feel Your boundless strength and perseverance in every moment and situation of my life. Thank You, God, for Your omniscience, that I may abide in wisdom and understanding as to all matters, at all times.
Centered in You, I recognize that divine will and my will are one in Truth. Divine love is a perpetual wellspring of comfort, nourishment, and joy within my being. Eternal life is the very source of my radiant health, vibrancy, and well-being. I faithfully demonstrate my divine nature today and every day.

All mine are yours, and yours are mine; and I have been glorified in them.—John 17:10

Below is your free coloring page (Since its about my puppy this week, I thought this would be fun!) you can print and size it to your liking.







As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.

Here is the real Jack!



No comments:

Post a Comment