Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Affirmation Tuesday!!!!

Happy Tuesday!

This is a time for gratitude.  When we come to time of Thanksgiving it actually starts my holiday season.  I start working on my to do lists, getting my decorations out, shopping for my tree, etc...  Also, what happens is a sense of gratitude for having another holiday season with friends and family. We have so much to be grateful for, all of us, we are rich children of a loving God.

During this week of thanksgiving and as you color your page, write down on your coloring page all the things you are grateful for.   It's a nice reminder of the many blessings in our lives.

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Here is your affirmation for the week

I AM GRATEFUL FOR EVERY BLESSING IN MY LIFE.

I LIVE in a constant spirit of gratitude to God for the many blessings He has showered upon me. There is so much to be thankful for! The few in-harmonies are nothing in comparison to the hundreds of blessings that come to me from every direction. Even when apparent adversity seems to take the upper hand I pause for a moment and express gratitude for whatever lessons this adversity contains. When I express such gratitude for the opportunity to learn and grow strong, those things which seemed obstacles become steppingstones to greater freedom.

O heavenly Father, fill my heart with gratitude. Increase my capacity to be grateful to Thee. Help me to realize that as I am continually grateful for what I do have, however small or inconsequential it may seem, this gratitude keeps the channels of my being open to Thy infinite reservoirs of good.

Make a joyful noise unto Jehovah . . . Serve Jehovah with gladness: Come before his presence with singing. PSALMS 100:1, 2.

Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.




As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.

Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment