Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Affirmation Tuesday

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

After tearing through the Caribbean, leaving more than 1,000 dead in Haiti, Hurricane Matthew hammered the coast of the southeastern United States, leaving behind a trail of coastal destruction, wind damage and freshwater flooding that claimed an additional 26 lives here in America.

When tragedy strikes it is important to "Let go and let God" because Divine Order is always at work.  When we feel out of control, we "Let go and let God" because God is always in control.  

Letting go allows us to free our blessings so they come to us, and it also allows God's work to be done.  As I said last week, we may not always know the why, but we do know that all things work to our good.

Let go and let God!  Free your blessings so that they find the way to you.  Your blessings will come in full and on time.  Remember not on our time, but on God's time.

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. During this time I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Here is your affirmation for the week

I let go and welcome God’s blessings.

When was the last time I received a wonderful surprise or an outcome far exceeded my expectations? How did this happen without my planning? It did so through the activity of God.

Sometimes I may need a reminder to set aside my personal will and struggle in order to let blessings in. When I release my need to be in charge, I expand my willingness to receive. As I let go and quiet my thoughts, my mind takes on a gentle receptivity. What a refreshing gift—just being in the Presence.

In this state of peace, I open to guidance, to answered prayers, to blessings beyond imagination. I let go and welcome God’s blessings.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.—Matthew 11:29-30


Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.





As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.




No comments:

Post a Comment