Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Affirmation Tuesday!

As Matthew spins his merry way.  Remember, all things have a purpose…even when we do not understand.

I place the prayer of protection around everyone and everything in Matthew's path....The Light of God surrounds us, the Love of God enfolds us, the Power of God protects us and the Presence of God watches over us...wherever we are God is and all is well. Amen.

I will add the pray of protection by James Dillet Freeman to my daily prayers, to keep the light, love, power and presence of God first in my day and always present in my thoughts and actions.   

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. During this time I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Here is your affirmation for the week

Pray for Others
My prayers for others are gifts from the heart.

Prayer is a gift of the heart that you can give again and again. Whether your prayer is for a loved one, a friend, neighbor, or a complete stranger, when you pray for others you give the highest blessing possible. As you do, place your faith in the unconditional love and wisdom of God. Let go of the person and situation, releasing any expectation of specific outcomes.

Begin by centering your thoughts on God. Feel God’s love within and know this love surrounds, uplifts, and blesses all. Let the following words be the meditation of your heart as you pray:

You are enfolded in God’s loving care. You are guided, whole and well, peaceful and free. I affirm for you the highest and best, knowing that only good can come to you.

Pray for one another.—James 5:16

Below is your free coloring page you can print and size to your liking.


This gorgeous coloring page is by the Chubby Mermaid and you can view her Easy store here.  She is allowing me to pay a nominal fee to provide the images here on my blog for you to download for free and use.  She also has amazing coloring books.  Check her out.

As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.




No comments:

Post a Comment