Monday, September 24, 2018

So... I am now a resident of Sarasota...I no longer have a studio at the moment,  I am creating on a 4ft table that I share with inks, washi tape, lamps and a bunch of other necessary items.  Thank goodness for Tim Holtz's media mat... that is my workspace and have found that is is enough.  LOL. At least that is what I am telling myself.  It is temporary and I am blessed to have crafting space, I know that, just a bit spoiled.  LOL

So, since I have been moving, my art therapy journey has been put on the back burner.  I have a monthly obligation for a card swap group that I am in and thank God for that.  If it wasn't for that I don't think I would be creating at all.  Well, that is until now.  I am back.  Spent the entire day doing maintenance on my Copics.  I am ready to begin coloring... now, what to color.  Should I do something in my journal?  Should I make my cards for next month's swap?  Should I do some Halloween cards?  I just don't know where to start.

I love Halloween so I did a tag for this month's card swap group to motivate me.


I did this a few years ago, but it's easy to do as it is just paper cutting, paper piercing, a little stamping, and draw some lips.  That' it and  I think its cute as a button.  I made an extra for my Mom as she truly loves halloween...it should make her smile.

Now what?!?!?!?!?  I am just not sure. I know that this week holds more doctors appointments, lunch with Mother Nature (best real estate agent in the world) she is our weekend weather reporter here in Sarasota FL, which I am really looking forward to.  I am also having lunch midweek with a wonderful group of women and adding some shopping as well.  Should be a good week.

My dress for my brother's wedding should be here by weeks end.  I still need to find shoes, just need the dress to get here.  I am so looking forward to this, he got lucky just like I did and I only wish them both every happiness.  

So...back to being creative.  I need to get back into my routine. I need to create every day to keep my sanity.  So starting today,  I am back on my routine...wish me luck! (or whatever you use to keep you on track!) LOL

What do you do when you need to jumpstart your creativity?  I think I will ask this question on Instagram, maybe I'll get some good feedback.

Well, I am going to color something before I go to lunch.  

Have a great day...CREATE something FUN!!!

Lori-Ann aka @StampingTherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment